1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You can unlock the iPhone 5 on kali linux

Discussion in 'Telephony' started by S-VampireS, May 7, 2013.

1. S-VampireS

S-VampireS New Member

I wonder if you can unlock the iphone 5 with kali,In my opinion I think that would go.
    There must be something that can unlock android.

2. rawstring

rawstring Staff Member

Unlocking your mobile devices is not a matter of what OS you use, there could be ways to execute or repiclate the commands used by the applications to perform mobile unlocking, but thats about it lol. Someone could compile those commands, but, I also doubt that..

3. S-VampireS

S-VampireS New Member

let's see if we can make a virus Android automatically change any setting.
    Who helps me to create this virus.

4. susimaru

susimaru New Member

Hi are you speaking about network unlock .IF you are in need to unlock your iphone 5 from network lock .Then visit Superunlockcodes.com here they unlock iphone using remote unlocking service.I thunk kali linux is a software .I haven't heard about this software .I unlocked my iphone using the above service which i mentioned here .

5. strokerace

strokerace New Member

You spent money for a free service? I just checked out that site and they want $65 to unlock my phone. My provider will give me the code for $35 and I did it for free. almost every phone can be unlocked for free if you take time to search and read. Just like using linux.

6. rawstring

rawstring Staff Member

strokerace Almost every phone can be unlocked for "free". It's free even for box unlockers which you get for like $50 and unlock 50% of the phones, or charge to do it. And with lower firmwares you can unlock simply by using automatic code calculators ! Anyway, there may be around 5% of phone models which cannot be unlocked with any of these ways.. But have fun ;)

7. rawstring

rawstring Staff Member

You can unlock iPhone SIM-Lock using a chip you can buy online.
    And unlocking the iPhone itself you can use Jailbreak.

8. rawstring

rawstring Staff Member

The thread is about iPhone, and there is not one that can be unlocked for free, SIM or Phone.

9. nulldev

nulldev New Member

This has absolutely nothing to do with phreaking or voip, and unlocking is something done by your service provider when given the IMEI written on the back of the phones internal battery slot. The IMEI is activated and by the specific cellphone provider (like Sprint) which tells their database that your phone number should be this IMEI and should receive data services.

Also, android 4 lyf.