1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can you help me with an intranet?

Discussion in 'Exploitation' started by gothlord, Oct 21, 2014.

1. gothlord

gothlord New Member

hello, maybe this is the wrong section for my "problem"
    I work in a power plant, we have an ethernet intranet, that serves all spots : (offices, mechanical workroom, electronic laboratory, machine room, etc..) all industrial pcs is attached to this network, they runs windows 7, and we have our personal account, that we can use to login on all PCs.
    Engineers and team boss account are able to surf internet, worker account not.. we can only surf on the internal resources, like ENEL - WEBMAIL, paycheck page, etc...
    if i connect my notebook that is stranger for the intranet (it runs windows 10 technical preview, and kali linux, in dual boot), network automatically recognize it with a low ID, and i'm not able to do nothing, excluding the internal services above mentioned.

i've already try :

TOR : it isn't able to connect in any way.
    firewalls: i can't reach internet at any address
    keylogger on a boss PC: all accounts isn't administrators, and i can't install nothing.

PS: password must be changed every week
    PPS: server room, where (i think) is the authentication server, is forbidden for me, if i try to open doors with my electronic badge, reader display " restricted area ".

thank you all, and sorry for my bad english.

2. John_Macklayne

John_Macklayne New Member

open termila,write ifconfig and sent resulf for this topic