1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ALFA AWUS036NHR

Discussion in 'Hardware Compatibility List' started by Egidatorius, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Egidatorius

Egidatorius New Member

I tried this adapter with KALI 1.0 amd64 , and found the same problem as in bt5 r3. Airodump-ng showing associated clients as non-associated. I tried to fix channel (airodump-ng mon0 -c 1 or different channel) and problem still appears. Anybody have suggestions?

Thnx

2. Anthrax

Anthrax New Member

I have the same Alfa wifi card as you. and i read lots of things on internet saying this
    ALFA AWUS036NHR

having problem connecting on the internet but it can do packet injection just try with airacrack-ng -9 mon0

3. PirateJohn

PirateJohn New Member

I have the exact same model, GREAT for injections and other applications but same as the other two, it will not work to actually authenticate to a network. I am able to use the built in Atheros adapter to do this however, I have gone through forums, tutorials and even those frustrating YouTube videos but the Alfa simply will not authenticate, fortunately I did not buy it for basic connections. :cool:

4. iwregsetBO

iwregsetBO New Member

I'll just jump in here and confirm this. Great at injections, not for actually using it to authenticate or see other clients. There is a v2 of the NHR I see that just came out last month. Worth a search.